I just opened this. The odor was…surprising.
I wasn’t expecting rotting flesh, but I figured it’d at least be something “woodsy.”
Nuh uh. It’s like a hundred boxes of Post Blueberry Morning mixed with thirty cans of Lysol, condensed into a tiny slice of horrific cardboard.
The smell does not at all evoke thoughts of Jason Voorhees or Camp Crystal Lake.
But it does make me really miss Grandma.
- jacobburnett reblogged this from x-entertainment
- mrsguiltregret likes this
- hausofskully reblogged this from x-entertainment
- 5deadlycheeses likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- krokodile reblogged this from x-entertainment
- tijuana-bibles likes this
- cinematicwasteland likes this
- graiduck likes this
- halffiction likes this
- tokka likes this
- x-entertainment posted this